Air Aggress Force
From Solepedia.com | Online Sneaker Encyclopedia
Nike Air Aggress Force Inspired by David Robinson and engineered to enhance power, speed and explosiveness. Combination full-grain smooth and floater leather upper with carbon-fiber reinforced heel and medial support. Highly sculpted Phylon midsole with ¾ length Total Air unit. Solid rubber outsole with Optimal Motion forefoot flex grooves and herringbone traction pods.
- David Robinson’s Shoe. Got him a championship didn’t it?
- Basic design for meat and potato players like Gugliotta and Oakley.
- Reminiscent of the original Air Series.
- Basic fundamental shoe design. Nothing flashy.
- Great ankle support
- Quick turning ability like my man TRON.
- Great for quick cuts to the hole
- Lower feeling to the ground so you get a better sense of the ground.
- Not tight but snug enough for a great fit.
- They say ¾ top but works like a high top.
- Great back heel support
- Definite performance shoe